SBI PO Exam Pattern: SBI has done some major changes in SBI PO Exam pattern and SBI PO syllabus 2015. The exam pattern of SBI PO consists of three phases...
The Google Online Marketing Challenge is an exciting opportunity for students to experience and create online marketing campaigns using Google AdWords and Google+. With a $250 budget provided by Google, students develop and run an online advertising campaign for a business or non-profit organization over a three week period.
The teams that develop and communicate the most successful campaigns win awesome prizes, including a trip to Google for the students and their professor. Students also have the opportunity to participate in the optional Google+ Social Media Marketing Award by maintaining a Google+ Page for their clients over a six week period. The Challenge is open to student teams of three to six members, regardless of their majors. All students must register under a verified professor/instructor at a higher education institution.
This competition provides an ideal platform for students to exhibit their digital marketing skills and gain some expertise for the same.
How will this competition help me?
- If you are an MBA aspirant or pursuing your Management studies in Marketing this is a MUST to apply competition as this competition will provide you enough exposure to the Digital Marketing Arena and will give you a wonderful opportunity to manage your own Marketing Campaigns.
- If you are a professional working in Digital Marketing Industry or want to build your expertise in this area this is THE opportunity for YOU.
- If you are an Enthusiast Startup,this is what you would not want to miss on.
- If you are an Undergraduate this is ideal way to gauge your interest in Marketing.
- So,what you are waiting for,go and compete…
Click on the link below to Discover GOMC to learn more about the Challenge and how to participate.