SBI PO Exam Pattern: SBI has done some major changes in SBI PO Exam pattern and SBI PO syllabus 2015. The exam pattern of SBI PO consists of three phases...
Being a student or a professional, you would ask yourself this question as to Why should I attend a Conference? What extra benefit will I get by attending such a mass gathering and discussing one one topic exclusively?
If that is what you ask yourself, well, you should go through the below mentioned points to understand the importance of attending a conference as a student or an employee.
Here is the list of 20 benefits…
1. Updated with latest info: The first and foremost benefit of attending a conference is that you get updated to all the latest information that is happening in the world related to that particular topic.
2. Formal Experience: You learn a lot about how formal meetings and discussion takes place at a National or International level, where corporates around the country gather to share their knowledge.
3. Understand key problems: You as a participant can know about various key issues in the industry and how these industries are trying to solve those issues.
4. Network with professionals: Conferences greatly helps you to meet and network with top management people and other professionals, who have a prominent experience in that industry or sector.
5. Know your interests: If you had a blur idea about a topic and wanted to get to the core of the subject, attending such events is what can get you started with the subject.
6. Master your subject: If you are a student and you are currently taking courses related to these fields, such events will not only help you to master your subject, but will also help you to know the practicalities of it.
7. Communicate with delegates: You can get a chance to meet and even communicate face-to-face with delegates of the conference who actually take big decisions in the market, like reforms and laws.
8. Exchange ideas: The learning environment encourages participants to exchange experiences and ideas of their own. By this they also learn to solve common issues of an enterprise.
9. Peer Discussion: Conference add a great deal of value to the discussion that takes place with the peers and students within the extent of the event.
10. Future viewer: By the end of the conference you are well versed with whats going to come next in the industry. You get a clear idea about the technology that is going to make its presence in the coming decade.
11. Learning booster: A conference is said to be a learning booster. Experts say that you learn more things in a conference than what you would learn in ten classes summed together.
12. Unite with like-minded people: You must have friends and peer at many outstation places. Such conference helps you to unite such like-minded people and effectively discuss your area of interest.
13. Jobs and internships: Conferences also helps you to learn about job and internships in those sectors and how to avail those jobs.
14. Encouragement: By meeting big people, you get an inner encouragement of following their footsteps and reaching to the level where once you would be invited to talk on such key topics.
15. Resources: Conferences helps you to learn about papers, journals, publications and other resources relevant to your areas of interest.
16. Generate Ideas: These events helps you to generate ideas for not only documenting these stuff, but to also create a technological innovation that greatly helps the masses.
17. Collaboration: Many conferences witness partnership and collaboration within small companies and individuals. Such events sets a great stage for idea to collaborate rather than compete.
18. Opportunity: Conferences helps you to identify opportunities to grow in the outside market with right set of resources to explore.
19. Demonstrate you skills: Such events are also advantageous to demonstrate your skills and subjectual knowledge to the professionals in the conference.
20. Culture Exchange: If you attend a conference out station, such events make you familiar with the city as well as culture where the event is held.
So it is totally worth to come out of your daily routine life and attend such conferences to uplift you knowledge and personality and to efficiently demonstrate it to the outside world. A new technology is invented every time you blink your eyes…if you do not keep yourself updated, you are left behind. So, go out and register for a conference.